Monday, August 17, 2009

Engagement Pictures Take 1

Walter's sisters, Annie and Michelle, took some pictures of us when we 4 went to walk around the Draper Temple Sunday evening. We weren't really planning on taking engagement pictures, but that is what we kinda ended up doing. We actually like a couple of them, but we are still going to take more next Sunday when we can plan it a little better and wear different clothes. BUT I still wanted to put these pictures up for a vote and see what everyone thinks. So here they are:

1.



2.


3.


4.


5.


Please let me know which one you like the best!
Get over to that comment box and VOTE!!!

16 comments:

  1. Kristen, I lkke number two and number three!

    -Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimmie likes #4. I like #2 and #5!

    Gwen Litster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen,

    I like #5 the best and #2 is my second choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feedback guys!!! This really helps so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen, I like #5 and #3 as second choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #1 is like... "Where is Kristen... Op There she is" - this is a cute one and would be great in a pop up Invite... I think that would be a lot of fun.

    #2. looks like a cave... of which is mysterious and would be really neat on a black card and a silver silk string. If Walter was wearing a Tux and Kristen was wearing a "Lady in Red" dress... it would totally be (theme music) mysterious.

    #3. I think I would like this better if a big snake was photo shopped in and that is what Walter has his leg resting on... with the words "love bites" scratched into the stone. Kristen would be holding a huge knife... of course.

    4. It is hard for me to judge this I keep asking myself... what is that thing above your head... a big lamp, monkey's tail, Boom Mic, a UFO?.

    5. Oh, now this is a nice one... I have always liked pictures that took advantage of the shadows and light. This one makes me want to drink lemon aide and skip in a shallow stream... I don't know why... probably because I am thirsty and my feet are hot.

    2 and then 5 would be my pick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5...5...5..5..5...i get 5 votes :) I like 2 as well, but 5 is supper cute!

    ReplyDelete